Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cocoa and Candy Cane - D2D Challenge - Nov 25, 2010


Thank you once again Designed 2 Delight for the digi stamp.  This one really starts the holiday season.
I had a mug shaped like this one and had many mugs of cocoa and hot tea in it until it developed a crack inside.  It amazes me how you can never quite find a cup that truly replaces one that you become attached to.  After I colored the stamp with my Copic markers, my daughter Gennifer made the card for me because I was trying to get cookie dough made and in the freezer.  I added the gingerbread people and wording at the top.  

I think I'll make the stamp again only incorporate a plate of cookies next to it.  Maybe to set out on Christmas Eve for "Santa" to enjoy.

Materials Used:
Card Stock and papers from personal stock
Gingerbread People from Hobby Lobby Holiday Collections
Lettering - Tiny Type stickers and Nenah White Card Stock from  Scrapper's Boutique in North Richland Hills, Tx



1 comment:

  1. How sweet that this was created by both you and your daughter! Fun! I WISH I had a daughter!! And, did someone say cookies??
    So glad to see you are still playing along with us at Designed2Delight! Can't wait to see what you create with the latest freebie! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete