Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bullfrogs & Butterflies


Here is my card for the weekly progressive challenge from Designed 2 Delight (D2D).
Thanks to Faith for the digi stamp.

The digi is colored with copics.  Distressing Ink was used to highlight the quote.  The flower is from my stock as well as the gold brad in the center.  I wanted the colors to come out on the digi so I used the dark colors to add contrast.  The birds in the sky were added for depth in the picture.

You can join us in the progressive challenge each week by going to Delightful Inspirations.  Faith offers a free digi the first week of each month.  If you miss the freebie, you can purchase the digi at Designed 2 Delight to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love your card! All the things that you added really made it special! Your coloring is awesome BTW! Thank you so much for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete